Sunday, April 26, 2015

Apr 25 Well now you've got the itinerary...


I didn't tell you that Elder Griffiths is one of the Office Elders now, so he works in the Office regularly with us doing some other office duties with his companion Elder Wambete. The mission is still shrinking, we will have 70 missionaries this week, working permits still aren't coming through, We have 19 North American Elders currently, so pretty few now. 
 
Yeah its amazing that Elder Nyirenda will be home so soon, I've served with him longer than any of my other companions. It's been good to be with him, a lot of learning, but it will be good for him to be home, he has worked hard. 

Things are good here, it's been a busy week preparing for Transfers on Monday, but we're enjoying things till then. 

We got to go up to Kilungu Hills (his first area on mission almost 2 years ago). This past week on Tuesday. It was really cool to go back there, my comp and I drove there to do exchanges with the Zone Leaders. The Hills still look the same, not much has changed there, only we have changed, we're not so used to climbing the hills anymore, so its much more tiring that when first starting mission.   We took some really cool pictures there, but I don't have my camera cord today, so I'll send them some time this week. 

Well Time is moving quick, this transfer should be a fast one, my last one... Amazing how fast mission has gone. 

Well I love you and will talk to you soon on Mothers day!
Love,
Elder Rushton Jay Hiltbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment